There are still some issues. One of them is that I started out using not the latest version of the draft, so that X3J13 changes were not included. When I noticed that, a lot of individual processing had already been done to the generated HTML, which would simply be too much work to do again on all of the pages generated using the newest sources. So I am instead slowly going through the differences one-by-one and update the texts if necessary. I found a listing of the issues in the HyperSpec.
The site is hosted for free by GitHub Pages.
If you find any issues or want to contribute, here is a link to the GitHub repository.